Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pictures...

Yes...it's time to post some pictures. I still don't have any pictures from the inside of our apartment...still waiting for a few more things for it to be complete. However, this is what our home in Knoxville's beautiful Sequoyah Hills looks like from the outside. Our townhouse is just to the left of the door there, and that little octa-window is in my walk-in closet.




































Above is the view of our front courtyard from our front porch. The places
were built in the 1920's, right smack dab in the middle of Knox
ville's beautiful Sequoyah Hills neighborhood, just blocks away from the Tennessee River.



















This house is just a few blocks away from our apartment complex. You can
't see the giant Tennessee and American flags hanging on either side of the front door. I'm convinced that a retired Confederate general lives here, anachronistic as that may be.

I hope to be able to take some more pictures of the neighborhood soon, but alas, my only camera currently is my phone, and it's only bound to get more beautiful with more fall or spring colors.

We had our RUF Freshmen Guys Cookout this evening over here at my place. It went very well, but that's stuff for my next post. Here are some pictures from the event.
























































More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment