Sunday, June 26, 2011

God's Provision...

One of the main lessons I have learned throughout this internship is trusting in God's provision. Those of you who have been following my updates for the past year know that RUF staff are responsible for raising our support each year. RUF is funded 100% by the generous gifts of individuals and churches.

Last summer was certainly a test of faith as I faced the prospect of raising $31,800 in a little more than 2 months. I was so humbled to see God provide for me in amazing ways, through the faithful prayers and gifts of you, my supporters and partners in ministry.

With my second year right around the corner, I must again raise $31,800 so I can remain at the University of Tennessee with RUF through the end of the school year in May.

You can see a break-down of my support-raising needs for this year in the graphic above.

Monthly pledged support, continued over from Year 1, adds up to $20,700. If you have a pledge set up, any automatic withdrawal will continue until you change or end it, or until I am no longer employed with RUF. There is no need to renew the pledge for the 2nd year unless you are changing the frequency or the amount. If you have any questions about your pledge, please email me at stephen.moss@ruf.org or Bonnie in the RUF office at bstandridge@ruf.org

New gifts this year that have already come in add up to $2,400. A big thanks to those of you who have already given!

This leaves a remainder of $8,700 to be raised to meet my budget for the 2nd Year. Would you prayerfully consider making a gift or pledge towards this goal today?

Any amount that you are able to give is greatly appreciated and helps me stay here in Knoxville ministering to the students of UT-Knoxville. I can't do this without your support and prayers.











For more information about RUF and how to support, go to www.ruf.org/support-us. To give securely online, go to www.ruf.org/donate, (just make sure to select my name in the drop-down menu). If you are writing a check, make it out to Reformed University Ministries, put my name in the memo line, and mail it to Reformed University Ministries, 1700 N. Brown Road, Suite 104, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043. You will receive a receipt promptly, and all gifts are tax-deductible.

Again, I very much appreciate your faithful support, whether financial or through prayer. I am so blessed to have an army of prayer warriors at my back.

Please check back to this blog often, as I'll keep posting updates about support as well as ways that you can be in prayer. If you haven't seen it yet, check the last post for a quick wrap-up of the end-of-the-year goings on in RUF Tennessee!

I would also love to hear from you! Feel free to drop me an email at stephen.moss@ruf.org or even a phone call at 850.814.8727!

I learned a great lesson of trusting God last summer, and I know I can continue to trust Him this summer to provide for my needs.

Resting in His Promises,

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment