Monday, April 19, 2010

Wish that I was on ol' Rocky Top...

Friends and Family,

I will be using this blog to post frequent updates on my internship with Reformed University Fellowship (RUF) at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hope you will check back often to see what's going on and also some things to pray for.

I still have a few more weeks left before my graduation from Samford University, but I'm already beginning the process of raising my support. I'll be keeping you updated on that process as well throughout the summer. Your prayers will certainly be appreciated as God uses this process to show me that I need to depend on Him alone for what I need.

I'll have a more detailed post later, but here's what you can do now. I will be sending out a letter within the next month or so with more information on what I will be doing with RUF @ Tennessee and how you can help and pray.

If you would like to receive this letter as well as my quarterly newsletters and emails, send me an email to stephen.moss@ruf.org with your mailing address and/or email address.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I am VERY excited about the opportunity to help spread the Kingdom on Tennessee's campus, and I'm also excited to able to share that ministry with you.

In Christ,

Stephen



No comments:

Post a Comment